Effective date: February 20, 2023
Sai Leela Hospitality Private Limited operates the Ramada Bengaluru Yelahanka website
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data
when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the
collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our
Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
● Personal Data
● While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable
information that can be used to contact or identify you (Personal Data). Personally
identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
● Usage Data
● We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (Usage Data).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol address
(e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the
time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other
Tracking Cookies Data:
Examples of Cookies we use:
● Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
● Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various
● Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data:
Sai Leela Hospitality Private Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
● To provide and maintain the Service
● To notify you about changes to our Service
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
● To provide customer care and support
● To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
● To monitor the usage of the Service
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers
located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data
protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Sai Leela Hospitality Private Limited will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated
place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the
security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure Of Data:
Sai Leela Hospitality Private Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is
● To comply with a legal obligation
● To protect and defend the rights or property of Sai Leela Hospitality Private Limited
● To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
● To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data:
The security of your data is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet or
method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means
to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (Service Providers),